Hello and welcome back to my tiny little space on the internet!
A 'happy list' is helpful for when you are struggling to clear your mind and think rationally about things, it's a little backup for when it's difficult to see that there still is happiness and good around you when everything feels bad and you feel down or anxious.
- Speak to a loved one or a friend
- Eat your favourite food
- Shower and get changed either into clean PJ's or some clothes
- Watch a film that was a childhood favourite
- Spend time with a loved one or friend
- Buy some flowers
- Make yourself a hot chocolate or any other warm drink to feel all cosy
Leave a comment of some of the things you would put on your own personal happy list!